- Search Properties
- Build Own Home
- Refer a Client
- Property Management
Did you hear the buzz about the East Village Development plan in Calgary. The developers already spent 150 Million on this project. Calgary downtown was founded here and now in the process to be transformed in the most vibrant part of the city. This project with its super location between the Bow River, St Patrick’s Island, downtown and Inglewood will become the hot spot in Calgary.
• Five star views of the Bow and Elbow rivers
• Access to the river front and revamped RiverWalk
• A striking example avant-garde architecture by RAW design
• Only building with rooftop Sky Lounge and WiFi café lobby
• Walking and/or biking distance to Downtown, Inglewood, St. Patrick’s Island, Stampede grounds and the C-train.
• Close to the soon to be built National Music Centre and Central Public Library
The first building offers
• One bedrooms
• One bedrooms plus den
• Two bedrooms
• Two bedrooms plus den
A small group of registered preferred realtors has the privilege to introduce the first buyers to the unique project for a very limited time. The sales Centre opens on February 25, 2012. If you are interested in becoming a proud owner of one of these units or know somebody that might be call me right away so I can register you. Visit the website for more information.